Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new phone and I cannot get into it because the

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new phone and I cannot get into it because the Apple ID is locked because I answered the security questions wrong. I am not sure what the answers are to my security questions. How can I get pass this and then reenter my security questions so I won't keep having this issue?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

In the past year I believe

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can I get to that on my computer and how to I find that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Mac Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that your Apple ID is locked as you answered the security questions wrong and need help in getting that unlocked.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that the account got locked.

Please be assured that I will do my best to help you get this sorted out.

Please provide me your Apple ID (complete email address) to check the recovery options and help you further in recovering the account.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Vaseem

Thank you. You can close the Secure Remote Assistance pop up you get. We don't need it for now. I will let you know in case we need it later.

I am now checking the recovery options, please stay connected.

Please close down the Secure Remote assistance pop up. We don't need it for now.

I am going to send you an email with instructions to unlock your account. That will be an email that will be sent to g•••••.com

Please let me know once you follow the instructions. I will wait here to see how it goes.

If everything goes well, please rate my service with a 5-star. Your rating is very important for us.

You will see a tag called rating with 5 stars on top. That's where you will be rating my service.

I will wait to hear from you on the status to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem