Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple new ipad would not go on yesterday. It asked me for…

Customer Question
My apple new ipad...

My apple new ipad would not go on yesterday. It asked me for my passcode. What is my passcode?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I TRIED THAT AND NOW IT TELLS ME IPAD IS DISABLED CONNECT TO ITUNES

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there?