Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have recently moved and cannot log on to my account.Login…

Customer Question
I have recently moved...

I have recently moved and cannot log on to my account.Login says some of my info is incorrect and that my credit card # is already registered. Can't get loged in.How do I update my info?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Using a Mac Mini computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

No idea but I believe it is currrent

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Computer works fine. I just can't get logged in yo Paypal because it doesn't recognize my email and/or my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

WhenI fill out the pay instructions it tells me my credit card is in use already

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.