Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to make playlists using iTunes for sandisk clip…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make playlists using iTunes for sandisk clip sport. I can transfer music and it works fine, however, I am not successful in making playlists. My music is in mp3 format. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Recently, i update when a notice come out. Can’t give a date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have watched a procedure on U-tube that mentions an app for Mac but I could not find it in the Mac store.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, however my credit card was charged and I will accept your answer

Do you want to continue or a refund?

Please refund