Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Are you doing. I Have a Iphone 6s ios 11. 1 years ago. No…

Customer Question
Hi,are you doing Technician's...

Hi,are you doing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I Have a Iphone 6s ios 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

1 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I’m a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.A few quick questions
•Can you provide more details as to what is going on with your iPhone?
• Are you able to use your Apple ID email and password, or do you require assistance resetting your password?
Any further information you can provide will allow me to better assist you.Thanks.-TD