Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my iTunes password. [email protected] Do not

Customer Question
Forgot my iTunes password...

Forgot my iTunes password. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Do not remember, has been awhile.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, was going to watch an iTunes movie and oops

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues logging into your iTunes account. We can get these reset so you can start using it again.

Would you like the steps to reset your login or would you like me to do it for you using the Secure Connect option?

Ok not wishing to pay 40$ thogh

Okay! That is the secure connect option but I'd be happy to provide you the steps to reset your account!

No

The steps to reset your account are included with the question. It's not extra.

Cancel please

Sure