Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to discard anything to do with tuneinradio. I was…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm trying to...

Hi. I'm trying to discard anything to do with tuneinradio. I was just charged $99 for renewing a subscription I don't want. Can you help me with this so I can cancel and get a refund? thanks

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money. What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Im using my iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I contacted tuneinradio...they said to contact you I'm overwhelmed and confused

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.