Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Pixelmator clone tool will not work. Mac OS High Sierra.

Customer Question
Pixelmator clone tool will...

Pixelmator clone tool will not work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Repetition ; I see the chosen clone but it won't attach

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

6 or 8 months ago I could get it to work sporadically

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.