Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an ipad 3 that does not accept my password. Os but…

Customer Question
Good day I have...

Good day I have an ipad 3 that does not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Os but the number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Actually I have replaced a sim card from one company to other and den all started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I believe that in case I'll be able to recent my password ***** will be ok. but I can't reach the setting page

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dear Harrv. Thanks for your kind assistance but I have fund the solosion within apple system support and so the problem wad resolved. Thanks again for your afordes to assist in real time
Best regards