Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my password. I got my iPad for Christmas…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I got my iPad for Christmas and only tried to set it up . . . .I have no clue. I have tried many different passwords. I would receive message saying try again in 5 minutes, then 15 minutes, until I decided I had better stop before I got completely locked out

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I am not familiar with that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not tech savy

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TechSupport, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TechSupport
TechSupport, Mac Enthusiast

Thi this is mac expert

I can help you on this issue

Please give me your apple id?

This is not going to work. I have my work email listed and I am not at work. Disregard

how do you usually login into your ipad?