Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Spent the weekend in France and added 1 new French mobile…

Customer Question
Spent the weekend in...

Spent the weekend in France and added 1 new French mobile number to my contacts. On returning to U.K. All numbers in my contacts now have spaces between every 2 numbers. When I try to call a number it says I have dialled an incorrect number. Help please to get my contact numbers back to normal.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an IPHONE 5S. Pass on the OS I am running. Sorry it is help the aged time!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This happened on Monday when I returned to,UK. I went into Virgin shop this a.m. As have a Virgin contract but they were unable to find an answer as they haven't come across problem before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the alternative way to correct the problem if I do not want to use the secure remote assistance?
Why have you not answered my question?
  • On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  • Tap your Apple ID.
  • Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
  • Tap Country/Region.
  • Tap your new country or region, then tap Next.
  • Review the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy, then tap Agree if you agree.
  • In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.