Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password isRuby1944 it word in all sections but I books.

Customer Question
My password ***** it...

My password ***** it word in all sections but I books

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My password ***** ***** it worked to put card into iTunes but won’t allow me to purchase a book why

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

1hour ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

To purchase a Clive cussler book the password ***** gave you is my dogs name and my birth year could you please set it for iBooks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 70 plus yrs old the password ***** use is my dogs name followed by my birth year Ruby1944 itunes etc accept but iBooks won’t allow a purchase with it could you get iBooks to accept

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Few quick recommendations before I begin:

1.) Please refrain from ever providing your password ***** online, even with a technical support service like JustAnswer.com, that your own

personal information and should never be revealed to anyone but you. I stress this as an experienced IT Professional and Computer tutor for your benefit, your protection.

2.) Before I begin to assist you, I first need you to now take a moment and write out a a new password ***** than what you have provided- but this time, do not reveal it to us

3.) To have create a strong password ***** is what Apple recommends:

• Make your password ***** minimum of 8 characters (numbers, letters, symbols, etc.)
  • Use one Capital letter
  • Use one number
  • Use one symbol (for example @, #, %, -, &, _)
  • Here is a good password- Expert_Help123

Once you have created your new password, respond back to this email, again without revealing your new password, then I will begin to assist you in helping you get your purchase issue resolved.

Thanks, ***** ***** to make sure you are protected first, then we begin getting your question successfully answered.

-TD

Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.

I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.

Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with JustAnswer.com.

Regards,

-Terry