Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Yeah I’m trying to purchase a Chineses MJ game but couldn’t…

Customer Question
Yeah I’m trying to...

Yeah I’m trying to purchase a Chineses MJ game but couldn’t be completed then gave me the website for assistance

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have two iPad to play this Chinese game n when I purchased the other iPad without any problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since last night obe of the iPad has the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think I have other problems that I need the Mac expert to support just didn’t understand why I only be able to purchase in one iPa

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.