Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I inherited it and I am locked out. I do not know. And given…

Customer Question
I inherited it and...

I inherited it and I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, and given I got this when I came into my role and the person who originally set it up is no longer available I am not sure how to access anything as my message says to contact you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the lock feature. You need to have the account information of the person who signed into the device