Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just bought 1phone 6 and trying to get started. Don't have…

Customer Question
Hi just bought 1phone...

Hi just bought 1phone 6 and trying to get started. Don't have WiFi just a dongle so phone saying to connect through I tunes but don't know how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No haven't got connection

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Don't have router just mobile internet connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I am really unsure how to set this thing up. Have had iphone 4 for years but someone set it up for me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you cannot get connected to the dongle then you will need to connect to a computer that is running iTunes to set up the phone.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Didn't really help finally got help from grandson. Expensive reply which really did not help

Please let me know what further assistance you require and I'll be happy to help?