Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have 25.00 in my apple account I want to purchase credits…

Customer Question
I have 25.00 in...

I have 25.00 in my apple account I want to purchase credits to play a game but it won’t let me

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have the apple pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pro? What have you tried so far?

Just today I usually pay with my debit visa but I transferred funds into my apple account and it won’t go through

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.