Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple sent me to you, I bought I tunes card that is invalid,

Customer Question
Hello! apple sent me...

Hello! apple sent me to you for follow up, I bought I tunes card that is invalid, my case # *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an I phone but a bought care for a gift card

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Does not work. I bought card for friend gift card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just activation on the $100 iTunes card. thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can you assist with my purchase
my iTunes card has invalid code
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sometimes the activation takes a while to show on your balance.

Have you checked your iTunes balance recently to see if the $100 has been added?