Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad was my old one from work - they gave it to me when I…

Customer Question
My ipad was my...

My ipad was my old one from work - they gave it to me when I left work. I don't remember the password under which the iCloud account was my email account: crabun Aje

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I left work, they deleted my old email. which was***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, didn't know where to do that.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you remember your apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. *****@******.*** is not an Apple ID.

My device is connected to Rabun WiFi, jjr7199!

Can I have the apple ID?

I think it's jjr7199J

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

ok

Can I have the email address please?

All the email addresses for Jefferson County are***@******.*** I can't remember if mine was crabun or rabunc My current email address is***@******.***. My apple ID password ***** be jjr7199C
Are you still there?

If you have an access to your gmail address, Please login to your gmail account. An email has been sent to your email address, *****@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password. If you don't have an access to your gmail account please let me know.