Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to enable my Apple id. I am on an Apple iPad.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to enable my Apple id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am on an Apple iPad. I'm not sure about OS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried resetting password ***** times to no avail. This has been going on for about a month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't enable Apple id

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 23 days ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Has my apple iPad been enabled. My Apple ID was disabled

Please provide me your Apple ID so that I can check for the enabling options from my side?

May I know the the phone number that you use with your Apple ID which ends with 74?

A message with instructions has been sent to your devices

Debbie’s iPhone and Debbie’s iPad . Go to any of these devices to finish resetting your password.

1. Tap "Allow" in the notification shown on your device.
  2. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Please let me know if you are able to reset the password ***** your device.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Apple id is still disabled
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 23 days ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

This is an issue which is only resolvable by one group within Apple - iTunes Accounts and Billing of whom can be contacted at(###) ###-####/p>

The reason why only this group can remove the disabled flag from your Apple ID account and no other source is that your Apple ID

more than likely has been disabled by Apple for security reasons and iTunes Support has the tools to help re-activate your account.

This would be the fix you more than likely will need to get access back to your Apple ID.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding this answer.

Regards,

TD