Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why doesn't my credit card information take in account

Customer Question
Why doesn't my credit...

Why doesn't my credit card information take in account settings via my new iPad. Information basically is showing from previous info set up on my original Ipad. Reason given states credit card number doesn't match card type.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Itunes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got a new Ipad, tok in to t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought I was set up after visit to Apple Store for my new Ipad.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Are you trying to edit an existing card on the iPad?
Thank you
Vinod
the info was a carry over, I needed to put in the cvv number and the expiration date for the card. The last four digits for the card were showing, however I edited and put the entire account mumber in.
Just try to have me do it manually with your chat.
Isn’t there a card type option to select - visa, MasterCard, Amex etc?