Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad mini

Customer Question
IPad mini
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 2 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Hi! My name is ***** ***** Apple expert who’s been paired with you through JustAnswer.com.What is going on with your iPad Mini?
I can't put the wfì pw in
I
How will you get into it
Can you not put it in, or is the iPad not accepting it? Can you tell me what happens when you try to connect to WiFi?
204;
204; çàñ sit iť up
210;h won't accept the wife pw
I see. Do you have other devices you have confirmed are accepting the same password?
This is taking too long
Forget it
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.