Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't unlock. Can't remember

Customer Question
Can't unlock Technician's Assistant:...

Can't unlock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could tell me whether your apple device screen is asking for password ***** passcode?

Could tell me whether your apple device screen is asking for password ***** passcode?