Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to sync my iTunes library to a Fiio x5 dap. Im not…

Customer Question
I want to sync...

I want to sync my iTunes library to a Fiio x5 dap

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Im not syncing to a apple device I am synin it to a fiio x5, android op system

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

15mins ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have the latest version of iTunes downloaded. I want to transfer my iTunes library to a fiio x5. I believe it has an android operating system. step by step procedure would be appreciated.