Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've forgotten my password. A MAC Air Pro? If I know LOL!

Customer Question
I've forgotten my password ...

I've forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A MAC Air Pro?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Hell if I know LOL! No, I think it's Apple. Does that make sense?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I had been really sick ill, and hadn't used the MAC for a long time (> than 6 mos.)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just keep forgetting the password...Any help is appreciated.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.