Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Getting that pop up for my facebook password and wont open..

Customer Question
Getting that pop up...

Getting that pop up for my facebook password ***** wont open.. I changed it on facebook but still wont open

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

Good question let me see if I can open it up directly

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

It opens when I type it in however there is a google thing coming up what is that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
the message comes up on the computer to give my password ***** my facebook page on google and I do and it does not work
I do not have trouble getting into my facebook page on line... how do I get rid of the message
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i paid my 5 bucks and signed up so whats next... you can email me or call me (###) ###-####
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Which browser are you using? or is this on your mobile phone?

chrome on my mac tower
Ameen can you just tell me what to do first