Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not connect to itunes store. Cannot connect to itunes…

Customer Question
Can not connect to...

Can not connect to itunes store

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Cannot connect to itunes store

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Checked internet connection which is fine

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 21 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
my password ***** ***** the problem. I can't open the store. I have not updated itunes in a while
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 20 days ago

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com because if you cannot then it is a password *****