Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was updating my I phone 6S to the 11,4 software and

Customer Question
I was updating my...

I was updating my I phone 6S to the 11,4 software and received a message that my phone needed to be updated or restored. I cannot get into my iphone now, What do I do, I have it backed up to the cloud,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

why do I have to pay you
who are you anyway???
Are you an apple employee?

No. This is JustAnswer.com

well how did I get you

I have no idea how you navigated here.

then refund my money I want to talk with apple support

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!