Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was in iTunes,now cannot get back to apps etc. I have not.

Customer Question
I was in iTunes,now...

I was in iTunes,now cannot get back to apps etc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so. Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

What device are you having this issue with?

Gen 6

Do you mean an iPhone 6?

Thank you, ***** ***** down and all is well. No more charges please.

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you have any further questions, however, I am here to assist.

Thanks,