Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently subscribed via apple to tennis channel and tennis…

Customer Question
I recently subscribed via...

I recently subscribed via apple to tennis channel and tennis channel plus.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 7plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

All day. i have repeatedly tried to get TC plus and happena when i click on any of the plus links what i get is the video asking me to subscribe. as i have said i have the TC plus already thru apple

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about in app purchases. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOUR ASKING ME

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?