Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have issues in safari and email. who do i make an

Customer Question
Have issues in safari...

Have issues in safari and email. who do i make an appointment with?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

Have issues with safari and in email. don't know who to make an appt with.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

Have issues in safari and email. do not know how to make an appt.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. a mailbox named MNGR NELLY, (AND ITS CONTENTS) DISAPPEARED in a failed attempt to rename it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Safari. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What issues are you having?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.