Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would like to transfer music from computer to new iphone 8.

Customer Question
Would like to transfer...

Would like to transfer music from computer to new iphone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'm not good at computer don't understand first time I transfer my music had a tech do it for me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I haven't done anything yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If he can get into the computer and transfer music to my iphone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are the music stored in iTunes application on your computer?

First, on your iPhone, open Settings tap, tap Music and make sure iCloud Music Library is not enabled. If it is enabled, disable it.

Then connect it to your computer. Open iTunes app. In iTunes, select your iPhone at the top left side. This will bring Summary page of iPhone.

Click Music tab, enable "Sync Music" option, choose the syncing option as per your need and click Apply or Sync button. That will sync all music from your computer to your iPhone and vice versa. Refer this article for more information --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201253

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.