Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Retrieve my password. Mac os. Os x yosemite. Tried to get a…

Customer Question
Retrieve my password Technician's...

Retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac os

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Os x yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Tried to get a new password ********@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Did you try to change the password ***** your Apple ID?

Where are you asked for the password ***** it fails?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

I want to recover my apple password

You can reset your Apple ID password ***** this page:

http://iforgot.apple.com

You will be asked to enter your Apple ID first, that is the email address part.

Then click continue and you could be asked to enter your trusted phone number.

If asked for your trusted phone number you enter it and continue, and then you will be sent a message with instructions to the phone.

Alternatively you may be asked for security questions or to receive a rescue email.

Once you verify your account details, you can set a new password.

Once you have set a new password ***** can use it for all Apple ID related services, such as iTunes or App Store, iCloud etc.

Let me know if you have any questions I will get back to you ASAP. Kind regards, David.