Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Think I have phishing issue legends purchase see pdf. I pad.

Customer Question
Think I have phishing...

Think I have phishing issue legends purchase see pdf

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This is the second phish

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I could I would read u the message but if I do that I will loose this connection

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I've been a Mac Specialist and Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

If this is a phishing issue, there is no need to review any documents from the suspect phishing email, so if you would, please close that document now, if you have it open.

I just have a few questions to acquire more information from you if you would:

• Was this a pdf document that was attached to an email purporting to be from Apple?
  • If so can you provide me the email address of the sender?
  • If you are not sure how to do this on your iPad simply go into the email message and at the top and click Details then click the little gray chevron symbol ">" located just to the right of the sender's title.
  • When you do, you should actually see an email address- that is the email address I need.

Thanks in advance to your answers to my brief questions. Your feedback will help me to work to provide you a viable answer for your question.

TD