Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is not a device. I was told to buy Itune cards for a

Customer Question
It is not a...

It is not a device. I was told to buy Itune cards for a total of $300. so I bought 2 150.00 cards stratched off the back and send the picture of each to who it needed to go to. Now the say they cant activate my account cause I bought #150 cards. they want me to get 3 $100.00 cards. Well that was all the $$ I had in saving so How can I get my money back to get the other cards?

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

Ok yes I just bought them this morning.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont have a password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea what your talking about.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to get the money back form these Itune cards so I can get my accout thru another company set up

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Am I connnected with someone?
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 27 days ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

i'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? who told you to buy iTunes cards please?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i am applying for a Grant need to send $300.00 using Itune cards. so I went to store got 2 $150.00 cards now they are telling me " We are unable to activate the ITunes cards on our data base this is because you got each $150.00 '\"
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I just want to get the $300 back to go buy 3 $100 cards. Just need to know what to do to make that happen?

You need to contact Apple customer support directly, please click on the link below to contact them :

https://www.apple.com/contact/

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Is it going to cost me more money?

No, it will not cost you money, you can contact them for free

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you for your help

You are very welcome

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
sent them an email. but says 48 hrs to respond. I was hoping to take care of this today or in morning.
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 26 days ago

Please give them 24-48 hours to respond, as they have many forms they are working on.

let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
sent all the info. Had to do from my phone not the laptop hope you received them!

Ok, Apple customer support will verify your account and contact you later. (24-48 hours)

Thank you for your patience