Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a pop up stating that a new iPad with my Apple ID…

Customer Question
I received a pop...

I received a pop up stating that a new iPad with my Apple ID was being used for Facebook so I changed my Apple ID. Is there anything else I should do. Diane

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A very long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Do you own an iPad?

I thought I was talking to Apple not just answer.
I don’t want justanswer.com. I want the charges eliminated

Yes, you submitted your question to JustAnswer, a third-party support site. I help with Apple customers' issues every day and I'm happy to help you with your problem, too.

If not, you'll need to contact customer service about any account/financial related issues.

Thanks,