Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For some reason my purchases are not working. IPad and the…

Customer Question
Hi for some reason...

Hi for some reason my purchases are not working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and the latest ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Everything it’s ask me to do and it started this evening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s asked to contact support

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.