Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get a new phone so I want to reset it. I phone 6s plus. I…

Customer Question
I get a new...

I get a new phone so I want to reset it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 6s plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to reset it by putting my simcard but it ask me to set my Apple id and password ***** I finish nothing is going on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just go back online because it's still my number i change only the phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John_Holland, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
John_Holland
John_Holland, Mac Support Specialist

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Just a couple of questions. Are you trying to use your SIM card from a previous phone into a iphone 6s plus that is new to you? Did you or the previous owner already reset the "new" phone before putting in your SIM card? When you turn the phone on now, does it allow you to get to the Settings Menus?

it ask me to set up id's and pass word but when it finished it doesnt start
sorry no extra money thanks
thanks for your help

Please ignore the system request for "more money". It does that automatically, I think we can continue fine like this and resolve this. Did you reset the phone to factory settings by connecting it to a computer and using itunes to reset the phone?