Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Yesterday I put a document in iCloud because I am going to…

Customer Question
Yesterday I put a...

Yesterday I put a document in iCloud because I am going to need it while traveling with my iPad. Today I want to use it on my laptop before leaving to travel. But I cannot find it. How do I get it to use for an hour?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am looking. Don't know how to find it...

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's not a problem with the iPad. It It's with the MacBook Pro--it doesn't have the things I have put in Pages in the iCloud. Can't I retrieve them once they are in icloud?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I clicked on the pages icon but it wouldn't open up the box that lists items...and the menu at the top won't give me anything but a new document.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iCloud. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you signed into the correct account?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I'm signed in to what? I'm not technical... What is remote support? I just want to know how to view/use a document on my MacBook that I have put in pages icloud. Don't have much time...preparing to travel.
I do not need to remotely connect
You have not answered. I found the way to get to the document. But should request my money back since you never answered!

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!