Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reactivate my ipad and forgot the password, I am…

Customer Question
I need to reactivate...

I need to reactivate my ipad and forgot the password, I am the original owner.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really can't remember, I had a password ***** down but when I tried it, it didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

ok
n0

What?

no, if you can't help me, refund my $5
No
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?