Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple ID and my password how can I

Customer Question
Hello, I have forgotten...

Hello, I have forgotten my Apple ID and my password ***** can I retrieve it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s been over 2 years.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No this is an old tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I tried what I thought was the password ***** Apple ID

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

The site is asking for my Apple ID I don’t know the ID or password.
How do I cancel this service. And get a refund?

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

It’s asking for my AppleID and a password.

You asked for a refund and are still asking questions. Which do you want?