Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I uninstall hp.myway.com from my Mac OX S 10.6.8. I'm…

Customer Question
How do I uninstall...

How do I uninstall hp.myway.com from my Mac OX S 10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I'm not a techy, I use Yahoo and Google and Firefox

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Don't know. I've had this laptop for about 7 or 8 years. Whatever paperwork came with it is tucked away somewhere. I don't remember an uninstaller disc.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about 3rd party software. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you heard of app zapper?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you used it to remote this app?

This is not an app. This is (as far as I can see) malware software. I have not used app zapper. There must be steps I can take to remove this hp.myway.com from my computer.

Would you like me to connect remotely and clean it up?

No. Just take me through the steps
Please disregard my request and do not charge my credit card. I received no help and was forced to spend more money than I wanted.

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!