Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Airport Time Capsule that I have been using to…

Customer Question
I have an Airport...

I have an Airport Time Capsule that I have been using to access the internet using an Xfinity router with Airport plugged into the Xfinity router with the name Vickie's Airport. The Xfinity router is named Higgin. I have been backing up my computer to the 2TB disc on the Airport Time Capsule. On May 12 Backup could not find the disc. What is wrong?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have not because I don't know how to do that.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Backups. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Did you run out of space?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have not run out of space. The problem is the 2TB disc is not showing or available to Time Machine. When I open finder the disc is not shown in Other Devices.

Are you connected to the correct network?

I am connect to the "Vickie's Airport" network.
Help is anyone there?
Hello
Is anyone there?
I really didn't want remote assistance. I purchased it in error.
I've already spent $40.00.