Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I left my iPad mini in the rental car that my husband and I…

Customer Question
I left my iPad...

I left my iPad mini in the rental car that my husband and I returned to the Denver, CO airport last night before we flew home to Des Moines, IA. My husband thinks I might have a 'locator' function on the Pad like he has used when he couldn't find his iPhone. If so, how would I used that function?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

10.x I believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Not sure what your first question means. But I have called the Denver Alamo rental office and talked with a person there who is working on it. And I have gone on line to their lost and found site.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad Lost. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into icloud.com?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I can sign into iCloud.com

Can you see the device in the find my device section?

I don’t know how to find that section on my iCloud? When I look at the things listed in the cloud they seem to only relate to my MacBook Pro.

Is that in the Find My Device icon?

I don't know where the 'Find My Device' icon is on iCloud ? I usually let my husband figure these things out - so you are dealing with a total idiot. :)

Check this guide out. LINK

There is the guide. If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.