Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Facebook account has been shut down due to someone trying…

Customer Question
My Facebook account has...

My Facebook account has been shut down due to someone trying to get on. I am unable to reset password ***** all instructions are now in Spanish

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tried to change password ***** stays the same

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Facebook. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.