Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to recover my apple I D. I am not sure I just got a…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my apple I D

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure I just got a new phone,

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am not sure what that is. My grandchildren do those things for me, they could have when I got the phone. I was getting my email and now I do not and i have to have my i

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

please do these steps,
can you please get my apple password ***** me. or do i have to pay 39dollars
i do not have an ipad

you need to do the instructions I gave you, can you do this please?

I did not get

ok.. but you replied to them, but they are repeated below

Else let me know the results please.

I will wait until one of my grandchildren are here and try again. I am off my computer and all I had before I turned it loff was pay the 39 dollars. So out of frustration I decided to try again later when one was here I did not remember doing security thing

Ok I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you