Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is iphone 7 plus. Last one ios11.3.1. The problem…

Customer Question
My phone is iphone...

My phone is iphone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Last one ios11.3.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The problem is i did screen shot on january my phone was full so i transfer all photos to my hard disk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now i have to make find that screen shot date

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you need to find the actual screen shot itself or the date it was made on?

Please let me know