Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to sign the recent agreement form that you sent to…

Customer Question
I tried to sign...

I tried to sign the recent agreement form that you sent to me and you said my password ***** incorrect, my mothers birthplace was incorrect and my street where I grew up was incorrect! What's going on. It was all correct.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I tried to sign this agreement thing you sent me and it told me my password ***** incorrect, my mothers birthplavpce was incorrect and the street I grew up on was incorrect. None of that is true. I know where my mom was born! What's going on?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I don't know. I don't know. I just want my info to be understood as correct by you!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need Mac support, I need a password ***** yahoo ame for you to put my correct privacy info back!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know