Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to unlockmiPad. IPad2. I have a Suport Case

Customer Question
Need to unlockmiPad Technician's...

Need to unlockmiPad

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have a Suport Case #***** operating yesterday evening. I was requested to scan a copy of my Apple Invoice for my device, which I have done. We have problem with two email addresses previously connected to the device and now can only use one, namely [email protected] me.com Once I was abruptly cut off, with no warning, I have been unable to unlock.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the secret question answers were applicable only to the invalid email address ( Apple Password) so I have been unable to access my connection.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am using a nonApple tablet as a backup. I apologise for the delay in responding to this online conversation.
I have already been billed for $59 and have nothing yet to show for it. As I mentioned, it has been difficult to be available much of the time to be in attendance.
I await your confirmation
Please advise what procedure I should follow
This enquiry is in regard to Support Case #***** originally lodged 28th May
Please attend to this online conversation. It would be far more satisfactory if I could speak directly with Justin, or another Support Specialist
This is very unsatisfactory as I have paid a fee for no constructve responses
What has happened to you guys, have you gone to sleep on the job?
You keeep asking me to view your answers, but you NEVER come up with one!