Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I haven’t had my macbook pro on for 6 or more months i had…

Customer Question
Hello i haven’t had...

Hello i haven’t had my macbook pro on for 6 or more months i had to change my password ***** i was successful at doing so bu also the mac starting running mackeeper and the i started to get pop ups requesting that it needed the keychain password ***** with all of my attempts have been unsuccessful could you please offer me any help without paying a one time fee of 129.00

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Within the last 3 hours

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It asked me if i wanted to do a recovery and i chose not to

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about password. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

When you created a new password ***** failed to create a new keychain. With that being said you need to change it through the process once more and choose create new keychain.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

i’m not sure what the difference is

What are you asking?