Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. My apple ipad. Ios. Tried to sign in…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried to sign in for a few days now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two email addresses....and cannot get into my apps to purchase new ones

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Internet currently working on your Apple iPad tablet?
Is it asking for the Apple ID password? If yes, does it show an email address when it asks for the password?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.